Zoeken in deze blog

dinsdag 2 april 2013

My style icons part 2.

I wrote about my style icons before, but I have more!
You can read part 1 here: part 1

Dita von Teese.

Can I just be this woman? please? She is perfect in my opinion. Not only is she a successful model and burlesque performer, she also has her own perfume, make-up, clothing line, underwear line and books. Oh and she's also an actress and she can sing. That's it? No, she's also the spokesmodel for cointreau.
Can you believe she is 40? I can only hope to look like that when I am her age. That is why I follow her advice to apply sunscreen everyday and stay out of the sun. Of course you need a bit of sunlight for your vitamin D, but you never ever want to get sunburnt. It makes you look old and wrinkly in no time.



Elizabeth Taylor.


Classy and always in style. In a way she and Dita looked a like. Even throughout her last years with her being so ill she still looked like a lady. She had quite a turbulent life, and played in a lot of movies. She got married eight times! In 1985 she confounded the American foundation for AIDS research, and in 1993 she founded the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS foundation. In 1992 she was rewarded the Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Reward for her AIDS humanitarian work. 




until next time!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten